~~~Happy Teachers' Day!!! ~~~
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 250g caster sugar
- 3/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 225g top flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 180ml orange juice
- 2 tbs orange zest
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Make a hole in the middle. Add salt, vanilla essence, vegetable oil, orange juice and orange zest. Mix until smooth.
- Whisk egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar. Add sugar.
- Continue whisking until stiff peaks.
- Fold egg whites into the egg yolk batter.
- Bake at 160 degree celsius for 60 minutes.
- Cut into thick slices. Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes.