31 July 2011

My DIY Card Holder

Coincidentally, I did a little piece of handicraft today too! I have been looking for a nice card holder to contain all my shopping discount / loyalty cards. I wasn't able to find anything nice, so I decided to make my own.

I have a weakness for Japanese fabric (and washi paper) and anything with butterflies print on it. I completed this in a neat 15 minutes, using fabric sticker. All I need to do was to cut and stick the fabric onto the clear multi-card holder I bought from Popular. As the kids say it, it's "easy peasy lemon squeezy".


postcard printing said...

Great idea! Your blog is awesome the idea you have delivered in this post is going to help a lot i think this a very great idea of keeping the cards save. I visit your blog again for mare information.

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!