Light and fluffy inside, with lots of blueberries!
How I did these:
- Sift 200g of self rising flour, mixed with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda.
- Add 50g of soft butter into the flour. Stir until the mixture resembles bread crumbs
- In a separate bowl, crack 1 egg, a few scoops of sugar, 1 tsp of strawberry emulsion and mix well. Pour into the flour mixture.
- Add enough fresh milk till the mixture resembles softened ice cream. Add washed blueberries. Do not overmix.
- Scoop into muffin cups and baked at 190 degree celsius for about 20 minutes.