You won't believe how easy it is to make this! It is one of the snack items that I like to prepare when friends come over for a visit. They look professional, and the best part is, I could even prepare it hours earlier and heat it up just before serving.
How to make:
- Fry diced potato and carrot till soft. Set aside.
- Fry crushed garlic in olive oil till fragrant. Add diced chicken. Add sliced mushrooms.
- Now put in the potato and carrot dices.
- Pour in one can of Campbells mushroom cream soup mixed with some water. Sprinkle pepper according to taste. Set aside.
- Cut and roll Sunshine frozen puff pastry for the crust.
- Skillfully fold your pastry and wrap your ingredients inside. Make sure the edges are secured or the ingredients would spill out during the baking process.
- Brush with egg wash and bake at 180 degC till golden brown.