30 November 2010

Double Chocolate Cupcakes

I finally invested in a Wilton 1M piping tip. And it was worth every single cent! Look at these gorgeous swirls!!

Okay, it's not that expensive, lah. Only $2.80. When I first saw the piping tip, I thought it would be way too huge. But it turned out perfect! (I just need to practice more to get it picture perfect.)




(A bit short on time today, so I'll be posting the recipe next time. I'll definitely be making these again. They were very well received.)

5 comments:

j3ss kitch3n said...

the swirls are really pretty!

Bakertan said...

Hey Eelin,

You just tempted me to get another star tip for my cupcakes. this is going to be on my to-buy-list. the tip is so big that there is no coupler for it rite? I realize all the mega sized tips dont use couplers.

NEL, the batter baker said...

Hi ZY,
At least you are tempted to get only one star tip. I'm tempted to get the whole set!! LOL. I didn't use a coupler for this. It's not really necessary, just that you can't change tips mid-way.

Anonymous said...

what a sound investment! LOl! And i must say its definitely worth it! the swirls are pretty!

Bakericious said...

the whirl is very pretty, good investment!

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!